How To Find The Perfect Fit: Boots
HOW TO MEASURE
- Heel height info: Measure from the back of the heel to where it meets the sole.
- FLAT (<10MM)
- LOW (11 - 59MM)
- MEDIUM (60 - 80MM)
- HIGH (81 - 100MM)
- Shaft height info: Measure from the bottom of the foot to the top of the boot.
- Ankle/Booties: 3”-8”
- Mid-Calf: 8”-11.5”
- Tall: 11.5” -15”
- Over the Knee: 15” and up
- Shaft circumference info: Measure at the fullest part of your calf. Measurements are taken from a size 7.
- Standard: 7.09" (180MM) flat, 14.17" (360MM) all around
- Pull-On: 7.28" (185MM) flat, 14.57" (370MM) all around
- Half Stretch: 6.89" (175MM) flat, 13.78" (350MM) all around
- Special Sizes: Refers to the width of the foot. If Special Sizes are offered, they are listed on the “Wide Widths” page.
- W = wide width
FIND YOUR FIT
- Additional shoe information can be found in the “Details” tab of the product page
- Sizing is global, which is American & European sizing
- If one foot is larger than the other, fit the larger foot.
- While we do not currently offer wide calf styles, the calf circumference on a boot can be stretched up to 2” by a cobbler without distorting/damaging the boot itself.
- The width across the ball of your foot should be comfortably snug, but not tight. The width will stretch slightly over time. There may also be some space in the toe of the boot.
- There may be some heel slip in a new boot, especially with a stitched construction. Once the sole of the boot breaks in it will dissipate.